Working for an industry leader has its perks. As an Auto-Electrician at CAL Isuzu, you get to work on new trucks with the latest technology.
Do like the IT side of mechanical work?
Are you creative in how you solve problems?
Are you interested in learning new things?
Do you want to join a team that feels like family?
Do you have an ‘I can wire that’ attitude?
Join our team and work in a face-paced environment where innovative ideas are always welcome.
We do custom modification work for our customers in order to create a truck that will do all the tasks needed. This means we’re looking for people who love finding solutions to problems.
If you love diagnosing faults and making repairs, there are many opportunities to put your skills to use with us as we service fleets.
We need good people to support us as:
- Automotive Electricians
- Apprentice Automotive Electricians
What you get with CAL ISUZU
- Access to a well-presented workshop with the right tools
- Opportunities to learn through frequent training
- An inside look at new technology and what’s changing within the industry
- The flexibility to work non-traditional hours
- Many ways to advance your career with us
If you’re keen to join the CAL ISUZU family, please look at our current opportunities to see if something suits you or register your interest to receive updates when something comes available.
Please note: relevant trade certificates are required and you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.