Providing the right truck sometimes means modifying it to suit our customers’ needs.
Do you like building stuff or improving how it works?
Are you creative in how you approach problem-solving?
Do you gain a great deal of satisfaction from seeing your custom solutions in action?
Do you want to continue upskilling and progress within your field?
Do you have a ‘can do anything’ outlook?
If you’re good at what you do and you’re looking for an engineering job with a company offering a great working environment, we want to hear from you.
Work with a team that embraces new ideas and puts them into action. We work according to the LEAN philosophy, so you play a role in helping us make things more efficient.
We need skilled people who are keen:
- Fitters and welders
- Trade assistants and apprentices
- Leading hands
What you get with CAL ISUZU:
- A fast-paced work environment that’s stimulating and challenging
- The chance to work with CAD Solidworks software and other technology
- Access to a modern workshop with the right tools to complete jobs
- Encouragement to continue learning and developing your tradecraft
If you’re keen to join the CAL ISUZU family as an engineer or a fitter and welder, please look at our current opportunities to see if something suits you or register your interest to receive updates when something comes available.
Please note: relevant trade certificates are required and you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.