Do trucks and the transport industry fascinate you?
Do you live to take things apart, figure out how they work, and put them back together?
Do want to continue learning and advance your career?
Do you want to join a team that feels like family?
Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude?
If you answered yes to all these questions, come and work with the largest truck dealer in New Zealand! As a leading global brand, we can offer you a great working environment.
We need good people to support us as:
- Service Managers
- Leading Hands
- Diesel Technicians
- Trade Assistants
- Apprentice Diesel Technicians
What you get with CAL ISUZU:
- Access to a well-presented workshop with the right tools to complete jobs
- The freedom to learn new things through frequent training opportunities
- An inside look at new technology and what’s changing within the industry
- The flexibility to work non-traditional hours
- A company you can grow with as there are many ways to advance your career with us
Work with a team that listens to new ideas and puts them into action.
If you’re keen to join the CAL ISUZU family in any of these roles, please look at our current opportunities to see if something suits you or register your interest to receive updates when something comes available.
Please note: relevant trade certificates are required and you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.