We’re always looking for people who love trucks as much as they love interacting with other people. We’re looking for people who are happy to take problems and find solutions.
Do you have an energetic and friendly personality?
Do you like learning new things?
Do you like connecting people with products they need?
Are you good at building relationships quickly?
Are you interested in leading a team?
If you have a knack for building relationships and bringing the best in others, we may have a sales job for you. We need people who are good listeners and can match customers with the right set of wheels.
We also need people who are good at encouraging their teammates. Do you want to run forward with new ideas and help others do their best on the job? If you like to be challenged and learning new things, a management job with us might be right for you.
We need good people to support us as:
- Sales consultants and trainees
- After sales customer representatives
- Team leaders in all areas, including sales, parts, new trucks, finance, human resources, engineering, mechanical, dealer principals.
What you get with CAL ISUZU:
- The chance to work with many different people
- The opportunity to continue upskilling through training and mentorship
- A company you can grow with as there are many ways to advance your career with us
If you’re keen to join the CAL ISUZU family, please look at our current opportunities to see if something suits you or register your interest to receive updates when something comes available.
Please note: relevant trade certificates are required and you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.