As a Diesel Technician, you will ensure our client’s vehicles are serviced and maintained to the manufacturer’s standard. You will have a strong eye for detail, ensuring that faults and preventative repairs are identified and reported to the Service Foreman. You will work on the latest model vehicles from light commercial through to high productivity truck and trailer units at 50 tonnes. You will work autonomously and be responsible for ensuring that the jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experienced in a similar type role
- Experience with diesel engines
- A full drivers licence – HT licence ideal but not essential
- A positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
- A willingness to contribute to health and safety
When you work for CAL>Isuzu you will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate and overtime allowances
- Uniform and PPE
- Regular product and health and safety training
- Assistance in obtaining HT licenses (Class 2 – Class 5, Dangerous Goods)
- Staff purchasing discounts with our business partners, including new Holden vehicles
- A commitment to your health and safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and move into a business that values people and quality. Our purpose built modern dealership provides a good platform for safe work practices and an enjoyable place to work.
You must have a genuine interest in this type of industry and the ability to follow both written and verbal instructions. This position will suit a Technician with experience in diesel, petrol and/or servicing.
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com